Monday 18 April 2016

Favourite Looks: MFW AW16

Bottega Veneta

Dolce and Gabbana

Fausto Puglisi

Fendi 

Giorgio Armani

Gucci

MaxMara

Missoni

Roberto Cavalli

Salvatore Ferragamo

Salvatore Ferragamo

Versace

(Photo Credits: VOGUE)

Hey everyone! 

I feel like I've been starting my last few posts by apologising about how irregular I've been but I have to this time cause this post is much more delayed than it should be. I actually really enjoyed watching most of the shows in Milan Fashion Week this time around. I especially loved the use of vibrant colours for the Fall/Winter season. Most of my top favourite looks were quite tailored and structured. The show that I was the most impressed with was definitely Salvatore Ferragamo. I thought a lot of the pieces from the runway were flattering for most body types and I really loved the colour schemes and the colour bocking they used in their outfits. x

No comments:

Post a Comment