Monday 18 April 2016

Favourite Looks: PFW AW16

 Balmain

 Celine

 Chanel

 Chloe

 Elie Saab

 Giambattista Valli

 Hermes

 Lanvin

 Louis Vuitton

 Miu Miu

 Nina Ricci

 Saint Laurent

Saint Laurent

 Sonia Rykiel

Stella McCartney

 Valentino

Valentino

(Photo Credits: VOGUE)

Hey everyone! 

I finally got time to work on this post and it's no secret that Paris, most of the time ends up being my favourite out of the fashion weeks. It's always so anticipated and I get so excited to see what the French fashion houses are going to put out every season. My top looks from Paris were quite the opposite from what I liked in the Milan shows. From MFW, I preferred the more structured and tailored looks where as here, I leaned more towards the more flowy looks and the ones that were made with softer fabrics. Almost all of my favourite looks were also quite neutral in their colour scheme. My favourite show from PFW and probably of the entire season was Valentino. I especially loved the grey off-shoulder dress that I've shown above. Now, time to wait till next season. x


No comments:

Post a Comment