Sunday 13 March 2016

Favourite Looks: LFW AW16

 Alexander McQueen

 Alexander McQueen

 Amanda Wakeley

 Antonio Berardi

 Burberry

 Burberry

 David Koma

 Erdem

 JW Anderson

 Osman

 Peter Pilotto

 Simone Rocha

 Temperly London

 Topshop Unique

Topshop Unique

(Photo Cedits: VOGUE)

Hi Everyone!
It's no surprise that I'm always partial to London Fashion Week but this time I loved it even more. Being a huge McQueen fan, I'm so glad that Sarah Burton brought the show back to London this season. The collection was the perfect combination of feminine and edgy and was definitely one of my favourites of the week. As always I thought the Burberry show was pretty great and loved most of the pieces I saw on the runway but this season of LFW, Topshop took the win for me. There's no look that I didn't like. In fact, I could see myself wearing every single one of them in the show. x

No comments:

Post a Comment