Monday 25 April 2016

Comfort in Culottes







Top- Forever 21// Culottes- Vero Moda// Shoes- Forever 21// Bag- From Portugal// Shades- RayBan

Hi Everyone! 

I'm so glad that I can finally put up this outfit post that I shot in Delhi a couple of months ago. The entire time I was there, I somehow managed to make sure that all my looks were quite bohemian in style. This one in particular. One of my favourite things with clothes is when the entire outfit can be baggy and ill-fitting but still manage to look chic. I've mentioned in previous posts how much I love wearing culottes and these olive green ones are so versatile that with the right styling they can be transformed completely into an outfit to wear in the night as well. Here, I paired the culottes with a white crop top and white flats and spent the entire day in it. It was so comfortable and perfect to wear while I was walking around Delhi. 

I'm not a huge fan of wearing accessories with my outfits. I almost always try to stick to wearing clothes that don't really need any. This outfit was an exception though. I love how the necklace adds a bit more to the entire outfit and I thought it really brings it all together. I made sure that the accessories I wore were quite bohemian too and would go well with the outfit. I have a huge obsession with rings though and love collecting rings from where ever me or my mom travels to and I've showcased a few of them in this post. I especially love how this denim cross body completes the entire outfit and if you follow me on Instagram, you know how much I've been wearing this bag recently. I think it could look great with pretty much anything. x    









No comments:

Post a Comment