Wednesday 28 October 2015

Overall Inspiration







Overalls- StalkBuyLove// Top- Zara// Shoes- Steve Madden// Bag- Mansur Gavriel

Hi Everyone! 
I always take my style inspiration from other bloggers. One of my favourites has always been Danielle Bernstein from WeWoreWhat. She focuses more on street fashion and everyday looks which describes my style perfectly. WeWoreWhat's iconic look has always been in overalls and seeing how good she looks in them made me want to try them out as well. I've been looking everywhere for the perfect pair of overalls and in an ideal situation, I would've been able to find ones that that fit the same way as above but in denim. After months of searching, I decided to forget about the denim and to get these black overalls that were so easy to wear. They're convenient for when you're in a rush and want to throw something on real quick to run errands during the day. 

To complete the look, I wore my quilted loafers from Steve Madden that I have recently been wearing quite a lot. They're so comfortable and perfect for when you're running around. I also added this new and extremely gorgeous Mansur Gavriel bucket bag to my look. I've wanted one of these bags for so long and whenever I searched for them, they were always out of stock. So when one finally became available (regardless of the colour and size), I just knew that I had to have it. The leather is so stiff which I think is great because it actually holds the shape of the bucket bag. All in all, there's nothing I dislike about this bag. I have always had an obsession with bucket bags and this definitely has been on the top of my list for as long as I can remember. I'm so glad I finally got my hands on one after ages. x

No comments:

Post a Comment