Friday 16 October 2015

Fervour Blogger Meet









(Photo Credits: Gurpreet Kaur)

Hi Everyone! 
Last weekend, a few other bloggers and I were invited to visit the Fervour store in  Bangalore. We were lucky enough to get a preview of their Autumn Winter '15 collection. Fervour is a luxury retail concept that seeks to fill a gap within the Indian Market. They house a number of iconic brands such as Marc Jacobs, Dsquared2, Iceberg, Jil Sander, Nina Ricci and others. Fervour aims at allowing their customers to create a complete look from number of brands that compliment each other. 

This was the first time that I had been into the store and I felt like it truly represented the concept behind it. The store layout felt modern and contemporary. While I was there, I got to try on and style a few of the pieces that I admired. Walking around the store, I immediately fell in love with this circle skirt from Iceberg. I thought it was flattering and I really liked the print on the skirt. I decided to pair the skirt with this blue bucket bag from Dsquared2. I thought the blue added a pop of colour to make the outfit a bit more exciting. Also, I have an obsession with bucket bags and my eyes were drawn to this one as soon as I saw it. 

All Bangaloreans, make sure you check out the store. I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I did. To everyone else, do check out their Facebook and Instagram pages and try and drop by the store if you ever are in Bangalore. x   

No comments:

Post a Comment