Thursday 22 October 2015

Favourite Looks: MFW SS16

 Bottega Veneta

 Dolce and Gabbana

 Emilio Pucci

 Fausto Puglisi

 Fendi

Fendi

 Fendi

Giorgio Armani

Jil Sander

Salvatore Ferragamo

Salvatore Ferragamo

Versace

Hi Everyone!
I never really understand why Milan Fashion Week is always more hyped up than London. Maybe it's me just being biased but I always enjoy watching the runway shows in LFW than MFW. To be honest, my least favourite fashion week this season was Milan. While I found a couple of looks that I wanted to get my hands on, I found it the easiest to condense. My favourite collection was no doubt, Fendi. It was so edgy and different from all the other shows I watched. I particularly loved the jumpsuit that I've shown on top. It was one of my favourite pieces this season.  x

No comments:

Post a Comment