Saturday 7 November 2015

Favourite Looks: PFW SS16

 Alexander McQueen

Balmain

Balmain

Celine

Chanel

Chloe

Christian Dior

Elie Saab

Hermes

Saint Laurent

Sonia Rykiel

Stella McCartney

Valentino

Hi Everyone!
I'm so excited that I finally get to do my post on PFW. While I always look forward to Paris every season, I thought this time around was exceptionally good. There was such a variety of styles and I just wanted to get my hands on everything I saw. The Chanel collection definitely wasn't my favourite but I could not get over the set-up. I wish I could have experienced being at the Chanel Airport. With regards to my favourite collection, Balmain does it again for me! I'm constantly growing more and more fond of the French fashion house. I don't know if it's because the collections just keep getting better or because of their impeccable marketing strategy but I'm just such a sucker for the brand now. Literally counting down the days now until the next season starts. x 

No comments:

Post a Comment