Monday 16 February 2015

Superheroes aren't the only ones that wear capes





Coat- Vero Moda// Sweater- Zara// Pants- 7 For All Mankind// Boots- Aldo// Bag- River Island

Hi everyone!
It's quite obvious from my last post that I'm not the biggest fan of winter. In fact, I try to avoid being in the cold as much as possible. The one thing however, that gets me through it, is being able to wear this big, wooly cape which is just so warm and cozy. I love that it goes with everything and that I can wear it during the day or even at night. Personally, I think capes are so amazing and so much fun to wear. To add a bit of colour, I decided to carry this fuchsia bag from River Island which is one of the bags I often take to uni. It's not even funny how much stuff you can fit in it. I love the contrast between the brightness of the bag and the dull greys and blacks in the rest of the outfit. x

2 comments: