Thursday 26 February 2015

Favourite Looks: LFW AW15

 Amanda Wakeley

 Burberry Prorsum

 Burberry Prorsum

 Issa

 Jonathan Saunders

 Matthew Williamson

 Matthew Wiliamson 

 McQ Alexander McQueen

 Osman

 Topshop Unique

 Topshop Unique

Whistles
(Photo Credits: Vogue)

Hi everyone!
Was it just me or was London Fashion Week so under-hyped this season? Almost seemed like everyone forgot about it and went straight from New York to Milan. Anyways, there were some shows that were absolutely spectacular at LFW. My favourite two would have to be Matthew Williamson and Burberry Prorsum. I couldn't get over how much colour and how many prints were used in the collections. Also, I really wish I was at the Burberry show cause from what I saw, the whole thing looked amazing. Once again, I have to say that I am loving the jumpsuits in all the collections! Time for Milan and Paris. x  

No comments:

Post a Comment