Wednesday 21 January 2015

So long, warmth









Top- ASOS// Pants- Zara// Shoes- Zara// Bag- Tory Burch// Shades- Rayban

Hi everyone!
I shot this post on my last day in Bangalore before I had to return to this terrible winter in London. Looking at all these pictures, I'm missing the warm weather so much! I love this outfit cause it looks more like a jumpsuit(which I'm absolutely obsessed with) than a top tucked into pants. I just couldn't get over how comfortable this look was as well. Almost felt like I was wearing PJ's out. To go with the top and pants, I decided to add a bit of colour by wearing these red velvet ballets that I've had forever and my Tory Burch which I literally carry out everywhere. I can't wait to fast-forward a few months so that I can go back to wearing outfits like this and get rid off all my winter coats. x

No comments:

Post a Comment