Friday 20 February 2015

Favourite Looks: NYFW AW15

 Calvin Klein

 Carolina Herrera 

 DVF

 DVF

 J.Mendel

 Marc jacobs

Michael Kors 

 Oscar de la Renta

 Oscar de la Renta

 Proenza Schouler

Rachel Zoe 

 Tommy Hilfiger 

 Tory Burch

 Victoria Beckham

Zac Posen 

(Photo Credits: Vogue)

Happy Fashion Month everyone! 
I can't even begin to describe how impressed I was with all the collections at New York Fashion Week this season and how hard it was for me to narrow it down to my favourite fifteen looks. It's no secret that I have an obsession with jumpsuits and I was so ecstatic to see how many there were in all the designers ranges. My two favourites although, would have to be Oscar de la Renta (Peter Copping did an amazing job) and DVF. I do have to say that I was so in love with the set up at the Tommy Hilfiger show. Being that it was their 30th anniversary, they went all out and the runway was a football field! Make sure you definitely check it out. NYFW started the season out so strong, I hope London Fashion Week does the same. x

1 comment:

  1. That Oscar de la Renta gown is just stunning!

    Thanks for sharing these gorgeous images!

    Helen xx
    http://CH1K.com

    PS. Only one week left to enter my Daniel Wellington Giveaway and I would love if you would enter ;)

    ReplyDelete