Sunday 1 March 2015

Prepping it up






Jacket- Burberry// Pants- Zara// Boots- ASOS// Bag- Cambridge Satchel Company// Snood- Topshop

Hi everyone!
So I guess this look is pretty much along the same lines as my previous one (click here to see it). I did almost the same thing by sticking to neutral colours with my outfit and adding a bit of colour to it through the bag. This jacket is definitely one of my favourite ones. I wear it so often and it's so great cause of how structured it is. I also like the fact that it's not completely out there with the checks like most other Burberry jackets are. 

So my knee-high boots finally gave out after ages which is why I recently bought these pair of Chelsea boots from ASOS and they're great. I personally am starting to like ankle length boots better since they look great with skirts and dresses as well. Also, now that it's getting a lot warmer, I'd probably be wearing them a lot more than tall boots. I got this Cambridge Satchel bag ages ago and feel bad cause I haven't carried it in a while. I love anything customised as it makes it seem more personal. To tie the whole outfit in together, I wore my favourite snood. There's just something about scarves that I can't get enough of. x

2 comments: