Thursday 8 September 2016

Colour Explosion












Dress- Missa More// Shoes- Bruno Magli via Crisp Luxury

Hi Everyone! 
As I said in my previous post, I'm trying to experiment a lot more these days and try out more styles and colours. Being someone who usually wears all black and denim on most occasions, I decided to go in the complete opposite direction with this post. I made sure that this outfit was going to be all about colour. I'm a sucker for flowy A-line dresses just like this one from Missa More. Although, this dress is so different from any other I own. I absolutely adore the print on it. The dress is also super comfortable and the fabric feels amazing when you wear it. If it wasn't so memorable, I would've made sure to make it a staple piece in my closet because of the style and the fit. To play it safe, I would normally wear a dress like this with a neutral pair of shoes (almost always black). However, in this post I decided to style it with my maroon Oxfords and thought they complimented the dress perfectly. Without stealing focus from the dress, I love how the shoes add something more to the look and pulls it all together. x  









1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Dress

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    www.rimanerenellamemoria.de

    ReplyDelete