Monday 19 September 2016

Slipping back into my Comfort Zone











Dress- The Label Life// Jacket- Zara// Shoes- Vaph Shoes

Hi Everyone! 
I'm currently completely infatuated with slip dresses. My style has always been trying to find the perfect combination of simple and chic and I think slip dresses have now become a go-to item of clothing of mine. It hits all the marks for me. They're super comfortable, the silhouette is flattering and they can be styled in so many different ways that it makes them so much fun to experiment with. I've currently been loving how bloggers WeWoreWhat and Peace Love Shea have styled them with a t-shirt underneath. While that would probably be the next way I decide to wear the dress, for this occasion I decided to pair it with one of my staples; a denim jacket.

To no surprise, I kept the styling of this dress quite casual. I added a choker since they're pretty much the only accessory I've been wearing these days and wore the dress with these beautiful nude Oxfords. I've been talking about these shoes on my Instagram ever since I got them. They are without a doubt the most comfortable pair of shoes I own. I first tried them out at the pop-up in the Brass Tacks store, I knew I had to get my hands on them. I kid you not, I haven't been wearing anything else since. Definitely check out the Vaph website. They have great shoes that are high in quality and comfort. x


No comments:

Post a Comment