Tuesday 30 August 2016

Fushion









Dress- Mogra Designs// Shoes- Aldo// Bag- Gucci// Earrings- Juhls' Kautokeino

(Photo Credits- Dhwani Kathotia

Hi Everyone! 
I'm going through a phase where I'm trying to step out of my comfort zone and experiment with with different brands and styles that I wouldn't have typically worn in the past. Still trying to stay as true to myself as possible of course, I've started to enjoy and appreciate a larger variety of clothing options. I'm really hoping everyone is adoring this Mogra dress as much as I am. I mean, how gorgeous is it? I have to say though, I did steal this dress from my sister. I find it great how I've learnt about a few new brands through her. When I saw that she bought this, I knew I had to wear it immediately.

Skater dresses are definitely a style I have worn a lot of. I think it's super flattering for my body type and I've always loved the way I feel in them. The reason I would say this is something I wouldn't have typically worn in the past is because of the print. I've recently become a bigger fan of Indo-western clothes and I'm definitely taking joy in styling them in different ways. I mostly try to pair my skater dresses with heels since it generally makes my legs look longer. To complete the outfit, I added a simple black crossbody to ensure that the focus stayed on the dress. x   







No comments:

Post a Comment