Thursday 18 August 2016

Over the Moon







Top- KOOVS// Pants- Zara// Shoes- MANGO// Bag- J.W. Anderson

(Photo Credits- Dhwani Kathotia)

Hi Everyone! 
I attended the first day of Bangalore Fashion Week and this was the outfit that I decided to wear. I'm someone that doesn't wear a lot colour and usually ends up in all black outfits. However, I do sometimes like adding a twist to make it a bit more interesting. My favourite part of this look without a doubt is this gorgeous Moon bag. To make my outfit less monotonous, I occasionally add pops of colour through the accessories I wear with it. The second I saw this bag, I couldn't take my eyes of it. I think it has to be one of my favourite designs of a bag. It's just so unique and I haven't seen anything else like it.

I tried to keep the entire outfit quite simple but equally chic. No surprise that I'm big into the off shoulder trend. I think it's super flattering and an extremely versatile style that can be dressed up and dressed down based on what it's worn with. These culottes have been a staple in my closet since I bought them. I love experimenting with them and thought it looked great with the top. I finally topped it off with a pair of the comfortable heels I own (that are my favourite as well) and a velvet choker on my neck. x  





No comments:

Post a Comment