Monday 1 June 2015

Midi Obsession






Jacket- Zara// Top- Vero Moda// Skirt- ASOS// Shoes- Aldo// Bag- GUESS

Hi Everyone!
So this has to one of my favourite outfit posts that I've done till now. I've always been obsessed with midi skirts but never had the guts to wear one cause I thought it would be an unflattering cut for my figure. I still don't think a fitted midi would look too good on me. I'm not exactly the tallest person and I don't have the longest legs, so I was surprised by how much I actually liked the way this skirt looked when I tried it on. Since it's almost summer time and the sun's actually out in London, I decided to go against my initial instinct of buying a neutral colour like black and bought it in a mint green.

I've always been the type of person that likes to keep the styling to a minimum and in this case, there was no difference. To make sure all the attention stayed on the skirt, I paired it with a plain black tank, black leather jacket and black flats. I've never been a big fan of accessories.The only accessory I love wearing are scarves and that's cause they always make my outfit a bit more exciting. Here, however, I decided to ditch the scarf and wear a gold choker. I did this as I thought a scarf would make the entire ensemble look to messy and make it seem like there was too much going on. x

No comments:

Post a Comment