Thursday 25 June 2015

Wildlife Festival 2015


Dungarees- Pull & Bear// Top- ASOS// Bag- Tory Burch// Shoes- New Look// Shades- Rayban 



Jacket- Zara// Top- Nordstrom// Pants- Zara// Bag- ASOS// Shoes- New Look


Disclosure closing day two of Wildlife

Hi Everyone! 
First off, I just want to say that I'm sorry about the quality of the pictures but all of these were shot with my iPhone and most of them with little or no light. Anyways, as you've probably seen on my Instagram, I went down to Brighton in the beginning of June and my friends and I all went for the first ever Wildlife Festival. Disclosure and Rudimental started it this year and since I love them both, I was so excited to be there for the entire weekend. The set up of the festival was done so well, kinda looked like a mini Coachella. Also, I did get to tick off a lot of artists that I was dying to see of my list like Rudimental, Disclosure, Nicolas Jaar, George Ezra and more! I honestly think they did an incredible job with Wildlife and I'm sure it's just going to keep getting bigger and better every year.  

Since this was the first proper festival I had been to in the UK, I decided that I just had to wear dungarees for the first day and got these amazing distressed ones from Pull & Bear. I paired it with a high neck cropped top and fell instantly in love with the outfit when I put it on. Little did I know that it would be ridiculously windy and cold at the festival. I mean, it is June! I was expecting some summer heat! I was pretty much freezing throughout the day and even more in the night. Sadly because of this, I couldn't wear the second outfit that I had originally planned on wearing for the second day of the festival. I decided that staying warm and being able to feel my legs by the end of the night was more important and wore a much less exciting all black outfit with a denim jacket. Annoyingly, it wasn't as cold on the second day but I just didn't want to take a chance. 

All in all, I have to say that I loved my time at Wildlife 2015. It's so convenient for Londoners as well since it's just an hour away in Brighton and they don't have to trek all the way up to Manchester for Parklife. I hate that my time in the UK is ending so soon. I would do anything to be able to spend another year in this city and maybe go Wildlife again next year. x   


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post my dear!!! This is my new post http://blondelafemme.blogspot.ru/2015/06/dresslinkcom.html Welcome! )

    ReplyDelete