Friday 20 March 2015

Monochrome







Jacket- Forever 21// Pants- Zara// Shoes- Steve Madden// Shades- Rayban

Hi Everyone! 
I shot this post right before I left London for a few weeks. This look is one that really represents my style. I love wearing monochrome palettes that don't look too boring. I bought this varsity jacket a while ago and just pulled it out of my closet after a long, long time. It's almost perfect for the weather in London right now cause the jacket is surprisingly quite warm but it's not too warm either. I've always been a huge fan of wearing sporty looks and I thought this jacket goes perfectly with my Steve Madden loafers. If you follow me on Instagram, you know how obsessed I've been with these loafers. They're super comfy and go with almost everything. x 

No comments:

Post a Comment