Wednesday 7 January 2015

Travel Diaries: Galapagos Islands

Espanola Island




Galapagos Penguins

Galapagos Penguin


Land Iguana



Blue-footed Booby

It's been three years since I went on this trip to the Galapagos Islands but I had to do a post on it as it was by far the most beautiful place I have travelled to. We spent a week on a cruise which docked at a new island everyday. Each day, we would go on two walks in the morning and the evening exploring all the wild life on the islands. The species of birds and animals that I saw were so exotic and beautiful and can't be found anywhere else in the world. It's so amazing to see how every island holds different species of birds and animals. If you're someone that is into wildlife photography, this would definitely be the place to visit. The cruise that became our home for the week was a Celebrity Xpedition cruise and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful, it just made the trip much more incredible than it already was. This once in a life-time trip is something that I highly recommend everyone experiences. x 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Tanvi Sakhamuri,
    The pictures are you posted in this blog are amazing. Though these are the three years ago pictures but I think nature's beauty of Galapagos is never reduce with their wildlife. I had also very excitement journey to the Galapagos Island by the help of a tour guide that I got him by online through dealsgalapagos.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Glad you had a great trip there as well xxx

      Delete