Thursday 15 March 2018

Winter Breeze











Top- Zara// Pants- Pretty Little Things // Shoes- Adidas Originals

Hi Everyone!

I have to start off by saying that this outfit is one that I wouldn't actually be able to wear during the worst part of the winter. In fact, I was freezing throughout the entire shoot. During the harshest winter months, I usually just stick to my down jackets, denims and over-the-knee boots since there's nothing else I can wear to make the cold bearable. Everyone warned me that NY winter was more intense than London but I never realised how bad it actually would be. One thing I do like though, is that the seasons here are so intense that you can actually feel a big difference between spring, summer, fall and winter. I've enjoyed it cause I get to dress completely different during each season. Not like I wear a tonne of colour anyways (like in spring and summer) but as can be seen in this outfit, I generally wear monochromatic outfits in the winter. 

I'm also still going through my athleisure phase and I don't think I'm coming out of it anytime soon as it's the style of dressing that probably makes me feel the most comfortable. I've been obsessing over cropped sweatshirts but I have to say that this one is definitely my favourite! It's so comfortable and I literally wear it everywhere. I also love these popper trousers cause you can decide to leave them open or button them all the way to ground based on the occasion/your mood. Coming the accessories, I kept it super basic as always by wearing my Adidas cause I liked the pops of gold that it added to the outfit and I wore a pair of clear frames just cause I've really been into them recently. I have to say though that I'm done with the snowstorms and the crazy wind chills and I'm really looking forward to some sun and warmth that's to come up in the next few months. x     





No comments:

Post a Comment