Sunday 16 April 2017

Bohemian Rhapsody








Dress- SBUYS// Shoes- New Look via ASOS// RIng- Pallavi Foley 

(Photo Credits- Dhwani Kathotia)

Hi Everyone! 
Summertime calls for off-shoulder, ill-fitted dresses. With the temperature in Bangalore being so high, I've pretty much been sticking to dresses like these as much as possible. I've always been a fan of the off-shoulder trend and I'm quite certain that I'm not going to stop wearing them any time soon. Just like off-shoulder dresses, I've been loving mules as well. I try to stay away from heels as much as possible but these are just so comfortable! I'm always pleasantly surprised when I find heels from high street brands that I can wear for longer than my more expensive ones. I love the bohemian vibe you get from this outfit and I can't wait to wear more looks like this during the rest of the summer. x   



No comments:

Post a Comment