Tuesday 28 June 2016

Being Human x Girl on Oxford Street: Part 2









Top- Being Human// Leggings- Being Human// Shoes- MANGO// Necklace- Topshop 

(Photo Credits- Roshini Kumar & Ashwin Abhraham

Hi Everyone! 
Finally sharing the second part of my collaboration with the brand Being Human. If you haven't seen the first one yet, click here to check it out. Unlike the first outfit, I tried to make this one a bit more dressy. I fell in love with this maxi shirt as soon as I saw it. It's not something that I would typically wear but I decided to step a bit out of my comfort zone with this look and I really liked how it all turned out. I particularly love the blue ombre effect of it. I paired this shirt with a basic pair of leggings as I didn't want to take the focus away from it. I also styled it with a pair of pointy heels to make it a bit more dressy and added some gold accessories to bring the entire outfit together. x







No comments:

Post a Comment