Monday 11 May 2015

Always happiest in a playsuit






Jacket- Zara// Romper- Zara// Bag- GUESS// Shoes- Aldo

Hi Everyone!
So I finally submitted my dissertation and now have time to put up a few posts that I started working on a while ago. I shot this post in the beginning of April when the weather started getting better in London. Sadly, the sun refused to stay out during this particular time. It's no secret that I've always loved wearing jumpsuits and playsuits and there's no exception this time around either. This playsuit I got from Zara is so comfortable and flattering for all types of figures. Because of the jacket, you unfortunately can't see the back of it but it's just a tie up on the top and the rest of it is quite open. I know how casual this romper may look but I actually managed to wear it out at night by dressing it up with heels. It's extremely versatile and looks good with anything. 

The colour of this romper is probably my favourite part of it. Especially now that it's spring, I love being able to wear bright and colourful clothes. I styled with plain black flats, a black cross-body bag and one of my favourite leather jackets. I'm so glad it's getting warmer now, can't wait to start wearing all my dresses again. x 

2 comments:

  1. Nice Look

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That sounds great xxxx

      Delete