Sunday 19 February 2017

One for All











Dress- Plantation House// Shoes- VAPH Shoes// Lipstick- Huda Beauty

(Photo Credits- Kruthika Pillai)

Hi Everyone! 
I've been so eager to share this post with you so that I could talk about the brand Plantation House. It's such a unique brand that either has no sizes or very few for all their pieces. Their clothes are designed and cut in a specific way that in most the styles, one size can fit almost every body type. Being someone that likes to always dress specifically to what suits my body the best, I love brands like this these that make clothes that flatter everyone. I'm kinda obsessed with this maxi since and I especially love the cowl bottom it has. Based on the way that it's styled, I like that this can be worn in a casual manner or even be dressed up with some heels. Sticking to the sort of look I usually go for, I decided to only pair the dress with these slides from VAPH which are super comfortable. No surprise there since all their shoes are and decided not wear any accessories apart from my rings since I really enjoy the simplicity of the dress and didn't want anything to overpower it.x  





No comments:

Post a Comment