Thursday 29 December 2016

Greyscale









Top- Brian Lichtenberg// Skirt- Armani Exchange// Shoes- Ivanka Trump// Lipstick- MAC Cosmetics

Hi Everyone! 
I'm so glad that this is the last post of the year since it pretty much sums up my style for 2016. The entire year I've been mostly feeling a 90s vibes and wearing a tonne of monochromatic looks similar to this one. I don't have a lot to say except I love how this entire look came together. I've been super into wearing bold lips the entire year. While I don't wear a lot of make up, I'm an addict when it comes to lipstick. So when MAC Cosmetics sent over this blue shade, I was over the moon. I loved the way it looked with this outfit and I'm excited to play with it a lot more in the coming year. 

I hope everyone had a great year and has an even better one in 2017!x



No comments:

Post a Comment