Wednesday 23 November 2016

Women who wear black lead colourful lives










Top- Topshop// Pants- Zara// Shoes- Zara// Jacket- Armani Exchange// Scarf- Alexander McQueen

Hi Everyone! 
I just realised that I've never done an all-black outfit post and I couldn't believe it. I'm so surprised cause it's typically the type of outfit I wear on most days. Black is a colour I associate with comfort when it comes to clothing. I like to think that it has slimming qualities which probably is the reason I wear it so often! I don't think all black outfits are boring, in fact, when styled the right way, they can look so chic and timeless. Every piece I've worn in this outfit is a staple of mine and one that I've worn repeatedly. I especially loved the way they all looked together. Usually when I wear all black outfits, I tend to dress it up with accessories to give the outfit more dimension. I decided to pair my Alexander McQueen scarf and thought it complimented everything perfectly. x 

No comments:

Post a Comment