Monday 24 October 2016

Polar Opposites: Part 2








Dress- Rose Gal// Choker- Rose Gal// Shoes- Forever 21

(Photo Credits- Kruthika Pillai)

Hi Everyone! 
This is the second look I created with the brand Rose Gal. While the first look was quite tomboyish and sporty, this one happens to be quite the opposite. Here, I decided to wear something that's super soft and feminine. While I tend to stick to black and darker colours on most occasions, I couldn't get past this white dress.  I've been obsessed with the off-shoulder dresses and tops for ages now and this one like all the others looked and felt great when I tried it on. I decided to keep the styling of this as simple as possible so that no attention was taken away from the dress. I paired it with a choker (which is pretty much the only accessory I wear these days) and a pair of pointed flats. x  

No comments:

Post a Comment